Enjoy my site and leave a comment if you like what you see!

Always

Hello folks,
It has been a while since I last posted. Sadly, we had another death in our family, our dear Aunt Janet. She put up her best battle during her struggle with cancer but the time came when she couldn't fight any longer. At least we have the comfort of knowing she is laughing and giggling with other relatives and friends now. She was famous for her giggles.... She will be missed greatly by her family. Thus, the name of this posting....Always...we always have the beautiful memories we have shared. Below is a sneek peek of the card.




This card has a feminine flair and features two shades of pink, primrose pink and pink pirouette. On the large white layer I used the En Francais background stamp and pink pirouette ink to create a soft background. It is a bit difficult to see in the photo but is really pretty in person. I'm still trying to figure out the lighting and angles with my photos. Hopefully, I will get better at that! Next came primrose pink cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelits, topped with a whisper white layer cut from the Labels Collection Framelits.

To provide a focal point I used the Affection Collection stamp set for the 'always' phrase and added the cute viney, crest looking image to the top and bottom. Finally, to add extra emphasis I paper pierced the two top layers using the handy paper piercing guides that coordinate with both framelit sets.


I'm eager to be busy in my craft room today making more cards to share with you. I'm always happy when I have a day off work and I can devote the entire day in 'my' room. Hope you are doing something that you enjoy today... until next time....

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit and hope you leave a comment.

Take Care,
Donna


1 comment:

  1. Donna, Love this card! It's so elegant & the piercing adds so much. Thanks for the swap!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete