Enjoy my site and leave a comment if you like what you see!

#1 Fishin' Happy Birthday

Brrr, it sure is cold here in Western Maryland! Today has been the coldest day on record since last winter and tomorrow is supposed to be just the same. This morning when I got up it was two degrees! Brrr..... I am definitely ready for spring to roll on in. Springtime brings fishing to our household. My dear husband is an avid bass fisherman and I know he is counting the days until he can pull the boat out of the garage and head for the lake!

My favorite thing to do is play with wonderful paper and rubber stamps and his favorite thing is to fish! We are a perfect match...he goes to a lake to fish and I stay home and create cards. How much more perfect can it get?

Today is his birthday so I had to make him a card with fish, and the new By The Tide stamp set is just perfect! Combined with the new Cloudy Day embossing folder and the Oh, Wave jumbo wheel, I had the making for a fabulous card. Oh, I couldn't forget to put a big sun in the sky, and the Ciao Baby stamp set provided the perfect stamp for a sun. It is the #1 stamp and when used with Daffodil Delight ink, it quickly becomes the perfect addition to the sky. And, it tells my husband he is #1 to me. The card would not be complete without a Happy Birthday sentiment and I thought the new Cross My Heart birthday stamp was just perfect.

All the items used to create this fishy card is in the new Spring mini catalog. Check out the link on the right side of this page to view the entire catalog. Stampin' Up has, once again, outdone themselves with fabulous new products. If you don't have a demonstrator, I would be happy to have you join my team!

Speaking of outdoing themselves, today starts the Sale-a-Bration promotion. For every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) you get a free stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration flyer. Spend $100 and get two FREE items, how cool is that! Be sure to contact me for more details. I would love to be your demonstrator!

Oh, now on to my card for today.... here it is.... #1 Fishin' Happy Birthday....


Until next time, thanks for stopping by!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment