Enjoy my site and leave a comment if you like what you see!

File Folder Giftcard Holder


Hello Friends!

I hope today finds you well. I've got a fantastic gift card holder today made with the fabulous new Envelope Punch Board. If you haven't tried this hot little item yet, you really need to get one! I can see a wide variety of gift card holders in my future....always giving cash or gift cards, and what better way to dress them up?

I used Sweater Weather DSP to cover the Crumb Cake cardstock. A happy birthday stamp from the Express Yourself set and a quick Artisan Label punch for the Best Friend stamp in the Label Love collection, wrapped a quick layer of burlap ribbon and waa laa...it's done! A very quick card that garners a lot of punch! Used the Envelope Punch Board directions and made a quick gift card envelope with coordinating DSP and it is ready to insert a treasured gift card.


I hope you like this gift card and would appreciate your comments and thoughts. Until next time...

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment