Enjoy my site and leave a comment if you like what you see!

All Dressed Up

Wow, I can hardly believe it has been so long since I last posted. Somehow life gets in the way... Today's card is using the new Dress Form Pop 'n Cuts items from the Spring catalog. Check them out on page 32! I also used items from the Artisan Embellishments Kit on page 10. Love that kit, it has so many fabulous items. The designer paper on the front is from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack on page 16. I'm so happy that Stampin' Up brought us this new paper stack...hopefully they will bring more of these!

I designed this card for my dear Aunt's birthday. She is an excellent seamstress and this could not have been more perfect. Dearly love her! Hope her birthday was as special as she is.



Now for a look at the inside...


Hope you've enjoyed my card! Stop back soon as I have a whole lot of items ready for posting...

One last thing I have to mention, I 'met' a wonderful fellow stamper from a card swap we both recently participated in over at Stamp With Brian . I received a BEAUTIFUL card from Cheryl Hamilton who lives in Hawaii. Check out her blog, Create with Cheryl . She does beautiful work. Thanks, Brian for connecting me with Cheryl!

That's it for today. Hope you find time for stampin'!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment